With the death of your grandmother you have been left the once famous Moonstone Tavern. Unfortunately the tavern has seen better days. With only two functioning rooms, crumbling architecture, and an ever-diminishing reputation there is plenty of room for improvement.
Can you turn this dilapidated ruin into a thriving business? In a fantasy world filled with cunning wizards, tricky elves, cat obsessed gnomes, grumpy dwarves, and sad fairies it certainly isn’t going to be easy, especially if you want them all to stay happy under one roof. If you are going to make a go of it there is a lot to do: staff to hire, meals to cook, ingredients to forage, quests to undertake, and gods to appease. Yet if you can survive the brutal world that surrounds you there is definitely a profit to be made!
• Repair, renovate, and decorate the dilapidated tavern.
• Build specialist rooms for humans, elves, fairies, gnomes, orcs, and dwarves.
• Hire cooks, priests, foragers, thieves, and heroes to help improve your tavern.
• Forage hundreds of real world items.
• Craft hundreds of items including weapons, armours, potions, and scrolls.
• Collect and breed over 50 colletable creatures to keep as pets.
• Interact with hundreds of unique guests with stories, rumours, and suggestions for your tavern!
• Assemble a team of heroes and mages to help you on adventures.
• Choose from 10 starting characters and from six different fantasy class types including druid, witch hunter, and gunlord.
• An involved weapon and magic system with wands, swords, guns, and spells!
• Settle into your new life by getting married and having a child.
• Invest in the local Arena - watch battles and bet on fights.
• Dynamic seasons with day and night system.
• Undertake quests to improve your tavern’s renown, find paintings to hang and specialist food to serve. Raid the castles of dark mages for supplies, loot dragon hordes for gold, and seek out lost shrines to please the gods.
• Explore a handcrafted world and visit the undercity of the gnomes, a bustling human port, and the dark village of the elves.
• Choose a god to worship and gain special powers and bonuses for your tavern.
• Take part in a non-compulsory, rpg storyline that will place you and your tavern at the centre of a plague, and amidst a magical war that threatens to overcome the three kingdoms!
Apocalypse Hotel: The Post-Apocalyptic Hotel Simulator!
Can you run a successful hotel even though the world has ended? Repair, renovate, and decorate the ‘Apocalypse Hotel’ while fending off zombies, mutants and the alien Gogfang!
After the alien invasion: the Gogfang began terraforming Earth, pumping out toxic chemicals to transform it into the perfect trans-dimensional, methane paradise… the process should take fifty years.
In the meantime the strange blend of chemicals has begun to mutate the populace, turning some into hideous, fish-people, and reanimating the dead. So far you have been immune to these changes and have fought your way across the country back to your parents’ hotel, hoping they are still alive.
Whether they are or not, you have decided to make a go of it, to repair and renovate their unsightly, sixties-styled hotel into a community where people can be safe from the aliens, mutants, and zombies. Of course… they will have to pay you for the service.
Fortune's Tavern: The Fantasy Tavern Simulator!
Every great RPG has its tavern: where heroes meet, rumours are told, quests are undertaken, and beer is supped by the gallon… but could you manage such a place?
Jump into the role of a fantasy-world tavern keeper: where you will need to renovate an ailing tavern, chat to hundreds of unique guests, manage a stables full of magical creatures, oversee the battle pit, hire heroes or villains to help hunt down magical tavern items like the Mythril Spork of Fortune, and try to keep the drunken guests from trashing the place.
Even at the best of times running such a tavern is not an easy task, but these are not the best of times. War is brewing! To the east the undead minions of the Lich Lord are stirring in response to the trade blockades imposed by the Northern Elves, and violence is spilling over into every part of the three kingdoms.
Take part in a story that will lead you to the palaces of the great and the powerful. Is it possible that a humble tavern keeper can save the world from itself? Perhaps even gain his tavern the royal seal of approval? More likely, like his predecessors, he will be driven into madness, poverty, or an early grave!
Star-Box: RPG Adventures in Space
Strap on your gravity boots, power up your laser, and climb aboard your spaceship for a retro-styled, RPG-jaunt into the unknown! Travel around an open-world, sandbox universe where you are the architect of your own story.
Fly around an infinite universe exploring alien worlds, abandoned cities, overrun space-stations, derelict ships, and parallel dimensions with little more than your trusty laser and inept, mechanical bodyguards. Collect and equip hundreds of items, weapons, and armours to help you on your journey. Get swept along in the politics of the year 4135 and lead a rebellion against a corrupt government and powerful corporations. Fight and capture 19 enemy vessels in tactical, bridge-based combat, and hire crew members to boost your fighting skills. Fall foul of strange spatial anomalies, giant space-fish, and human-hating AI programs through dynamic events that can strike at any time. Chose to work for Oberon Bounties and hunt down the scum and villains of the universe, for the Collector’s Guild, Earth Military, or for the mysterious Cicero recently awoken from a 2000 year cryo-nap. And if you fancy a challenge: play the game in ‘Ironman Mode’ where you only get a single chance at making it big.