Apocalypse Hotel: The Post-Apocalyptic Hotel Simulator
After the alien invasion: the Gogfang began terraforming Earth, pumping out toxic chemicals to transform it into the perfect trans-dimensional, methane paradise… the process should take fifty years.
In the meantime the strange blend of chemicals has begun to mutate the populace, turning some into hideous, fish-people, and reanimating the dead. So far you have been immune to these changes and have fought your way across the country back to your parents’ hotel, hoping they are still alive.
Whether they are or not, you have decided to make a go of it, to repair and renovate their unsightly, sixties-styled hotel into a community where people can be safe from the aliens, mutants, and zombies. Of course… they will have to pay you for the service.
Improve your hotel:
• Repair and renovate the dilapidated hotel.
• Decorate over 20 rooms in different styles to attract different guests.
• Decorate your hotel with unique art and objects found in the world.
• Craft completely new looks for your lobby and bar.
• Hire entertainers to improve your desirability.
Attract interesting and diverse guests:
• Make people pay for the privilege of staying alive at your hotel.
• Attract specialist guests like engineers, scavengers, and promoters.
• Find unique survivors who you can equip and take with you on zombie-slaying adventures.
• Seek alliances with other races, and build specialist rooms to attract them to your hotel.
Huge crafting system:
• Over 100 items to scavenge and craft into useful tools.
• Find food in fridges and cook meals for your guests.
• Upgrade your guns and craft ammo for them.
• Create useful tools and ‘room packs’ for your hotel.
• Create special drugs to enhance your zombie dog.
Exciting and scary exploration:
• Day and night system where zombies are scarier at night.
• Drive around a city looking for quests and missions.
• Explore the streets on foot.
• Enter every house, sewer, or dwelling.
• Interact with every companion.
• Equip them with armour and weaponry.
• Command groups using hotkeys.
• Interact with three other factions living in the city.
• Discover why the Gogfang have come to Earth.
• Save the world from certain destruction?